S.A.M. is here!
Safe And Mobile radiation resistant personal protective jacket.
- This jacket is designed for the healthcare worker that has direct contact to radiation exposure when taking xrays.
- Annual occupational dose limits are between 20 - 50 mSv. We tested this product with 2.5 times that exposure limit, with less than 1% penetration!
- Total weight is 4 pounds compared to a 7 pound lead apron.
- A Twice As Nice Uniforms and Kare Mobile collaboration.
- Our lab coat meets and exceeds all OSHA requirements for personal protective equipment protection!
- Our product is registered with the FDA.
- U.S. Patent No. 11,387,010
Why you’ll love it:
- Fitted, stylish cut, longer length
- Gorgeous fabric with 4-way stretch that allows for full-range movement
- 3-button closure, perfect pocket placement including chest and tech pockets
- OSHA compliant design; converts to a PPE jacket with snaps at the wrist and neckline; flip up collar for more protection
- Undetectable, removable performance liner with radiation protective fabric regulates your body temperature
- Liner has antimicrobial and moisture-wicking technology
- Scrub: polyester, rayon, Spandex; Liner: polyester
- Modern, longer length (from center back neck -- M, L = 37 inches; XL, XXL = 38 inches)
- Made in the USA
- Notch collar and a lapel like tailored designer sportswear
****Embroidery is available