Are you constantly nagging your children to brush and floss their teeth? Where the Sugar Bugs Live is here to help! Most parents struggle when it comes to the morning and nighttime brushing routine, and it is a constant battle. Their children don't see the importance of proper dental care and would rather find something else to do. Where the Sugar Bugs Live is a book designed to give your children a visual of what happens when they don't take care of their teeth. The sugar bugs, all shapes and sizes, simply eat at their teeth. The goal is to help them realize the importance of removing these sugar bugs so they don't cause black holes (cavities). They will also learn where the sugar bugs live and how to brush and floss them away! This is just the book you need to create a happier brushing routine and a long-lasting visual that will stay with them forever. A portion of the proceeds will be given to families affected by childhood cancer. Paperback. 33 Pages.
- Knit Material for more of a traditional sock thickness (compared to our 8-15 mmHg compression socks)
- Knee length, closed-toe pair of therapeutic compression socks
- Fits women’s shoe sizes 5-11
- Fits a calf circumference up to 17″
- 10-18 mm/Hg Graduated Compression (Moderate Compression)
- 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex, Latex Free
- Hand Wash Separately
- Drip Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
KEEP A COOL HEAD.
Forget daily shampooing! Stay protected with a stylish surgical cap.
Why you’ll love it:
- Protect your head and hair from debris and harmful bacteria
- Temperature-regulating, ultra-thin fabric
- Made from our amazing performance fabric – breathable, temperature-regulating, antimicrobial and moisture-wicking technology
- Made in the USA
- Stays in place with comfort elastic and back tie
- Unisex - One size fits all
- Fabric: polyester